When it comes to growing crops, the grower might have different goals to achieve. While some of the growers are growing it for medical purposes, some of them are using it for other personal uses. No matter what is the goal of grower, all of them intent to maintain highest THC strains such that maximum benefits can be achieved out of it.
Why is it beneficial to increase THC levels?
The increased levels of THC are quite beneficial because of the facts mentioned below;
- Mental and psychoactive effects can be achieved by increasing THC in the crop. It is important to note that such benefits can be attained with same amount of bud.
- The highest level of THC can help get relief from nausea, pain or other symptoms.
- The increase of THC shall also contribute to the growth of overall cannabis in the field.
How can THC levels increased?
There are some factors owing to which levels of THC can be increased thus improving overall marijuana potency;
- Strain and individual plant genetics: The plant genes are the most important aspect of cannabis potency. These genetics decides the upper limit of THC of your plant and also enables you produce it appropriately. You can work on maximizing the amount of THC, but limitations with respect to it cannot be overcome.
- Harvest time: Many times, harvesters do not remember or realize that they are harvesting the buds too early. After 2-3 working days only, buds are in flowering stage and contains maximum amount of THC within it.
- Plant health and care: To ensure that the highest THC level cannabis is produced, robust healthy crop should be produced. The bud quality can be enhanced by exposing it to direct sunlight and avoiding mistakes like over watering, root problems, heat stress, nutrient problems etc.