Obviously, you only need to hire a vehicle accident lawyer if you ever become a victim of the said incident. But you should only hire a lawyer if you’re facing serious injuries and sky-high medical bills; those large insurance companies will try to lower compensation, if not a low compensation then no compensation at all. In case you’re ever in need of a Baltimore car accident lawyer, we might have the law office just for you.
Marc Atas Law Office
A skillful and efficient Baltimore attorney, Marc Atas presents individuals that have legal concerns regarding auto accidents, workers compensation, criminal litigation, personal injury and DUI or traffic court. They have similar resources to larger firms, not only that but they provide personalized and hands-on attention for each and every individual that turns to them; they know that each client is unique and will need varying solutions. The law office has over 35 years of experience under their belt, one of their mission is to provide a frustration free legal process as much as possible.
Marc Atas law office handles car accidents and other relevant cases that occur within the Baltimore-Washington area. They have already won hundreds of cases and settle a lot more where the clients have been injured. Take note that all initial consultations are free and the clients don’t have to pay for costs and fees unless they win the case.
A lot of confusion and questions will run through your head if you are in any way involved in an auto accident while driving. Lawyers will help answer to your questions and resolve all the issue while they handle the case. Here’s what you should do in case you are involved in an auto accident:
- Always stay calm and never point your finger at anyone, even yourself, when asked who was at fault.
- Immediately call the police if ever you can.
- Talk with the other driver, exchange crucial information which includes personal ones.
- In case you are injured in any way, go checked out at a hospital on the same day of the accident.
- Take down crucial information like name of the other driver or car owner, tag numbers, insurance data and police report number.
- Contact your attorney as soon as possible in order to discuss possible options in terms of solutions.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.