Diablo II by Blizzard Entertainment has set the hallmark for a great RPG game. The number of classes your character can choose, The compelling storyline, The depth of item customization and more have made Diablo II one of the most popular and classic RPG/Adventure games of all time. Of course, there are a lot of games nowadays that is deemed the spiritual successor of Diablo II. Only just a few games that have that perfect combination of gameplay mechanics and storyline like Diablo II has.
We have listed here some P.C. games that can make any Diablo II fan at home.
We combed the internet for the best P.C. games that have the right formula akin to Diablo II by the year they have been released in the past 20 years. They are:
- Ancient Evil by Silver Lighting Software (1998)
- Darkstone by Gathering of Developers, Inc. (1999)
- Nox By E.A. Games (2000)
- Throne of Darkness by Sierra On-line, Inc. (2001)
- Dungeon Siege by Microsoft Corp. (2002)
- Sacred by Encore Software, Inc. (2004)
- Fate: Undiscovered Realms by Encore Software, Inc. (2008)
- Path of Exile by Grinding Gear Games Limited (2013)
Other Honorable Mentions
These are some games too that has the likeness of Diablo II as well:
- GhostBlood by WRF Studios (2003)
- Prince of Qin by Strategy First, Inc. (2002)
- Blade and Sword by Whiptail Interactive (2003)
- Grim Dawn by Crate Entertainment. LLC (2016)
- Time of Shadows by 1C Company (2006)
- Revenant by Eidos Interactive, Inc (1999)
Diablo II surely have left a trail that became a standard for some RPG/Adventure games for years to come. Fans of the franchise have now lots of other games to choose from that can make them feel familiar, and it is just a matter of selecting the right match.
Anyways, If you want some casino-style games, then Agen Bola is for you. Just search it online surely it can give you the results you are looking for.