Any person doesn’t have much control in their height, however, there are some processes available that can make some difference but not everyone uses them. A person’s character can never be defined with their height but personality can be. There are different types of benefits of being taller than others, which only a taller person can feel. Also, whenever a person with comparably less height is not able to perform any task due to the shorter height, must be cursing his fate.
Pros and cons of being taller
- By seeing any taller man, the first thing that comes in the mind is having an extra range in accessing things. Yes, being taller than others allows you to access more things whether it is on a shelf or anywhere.
- Being taller than the average height makes personality more impactful. Having some extra feature like this can surely going to affect your popularity. If you are men, then there won’t be any girl who is going to reject you because of the height problem.
- A taller person will definitely have an edge in all kinds of sports, hence you can get many benefits over other players in sports such as volleyball, basketball, cricket, badminton and many more. However, a person with short height can still beat you in any mobile game like poker online.
- There are many jobs that prefer a person with a better personality and height. You can definitely try out some career options like that which would be easy for you.
- There are no cons of having more height in the group but sometimes one can feel odd if other group members are of average height.
Hence, being taller than others is always beneficial as a taller person can build up his personality in an easier way compared to others. If you are taller than most of the people out there, then try to make the most from it.